- Incorporate Company S$500
- Corporate Secretary S$400 p.a.
- Registered Office from S$10 p.m.
- Nominee Service S$300 p.m.
- Accounting Service from S$100 p.m.
- Tax Service from S$300
- Financial Report from S$500
- Other Services
Every company must appoint at least one corporate secretary, who must comply with its statutory duties as required by the Singapore Companies Act.
By appointing our qualified professional as your Company's corporate secretary and delegating such administrative and statutory functions to us, you can be sure your company will meet full statutory obligations.Our Corporate Secretarial Services will cover the following services:
- Provision of a named company secretary for your Company
- Maintaining and updating of the Company's statutory registers and records
- Advising you on matters which require notification to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and effect such notification upon being in possession of the relevant facts from you
- Filing of statutory returns and other necessary documents with the ACRA
- Sending reminder letters on the due date of Annual General Meeting and Annual Return of your Company
- Making available the statutory registers and records for inspection by your Company's auditors or other designated persons upon instruction by you
- Sending updates and newsletters on corporate legislation amendments to keep the client abreast of any developments in the corporate legislations and thus facilitate your corporate decision making
- FREE* preparation of Annual General Meeting (AGM) documents and Annual Return for submission to Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)