- Incorporate Company S$500
- Corporate Secretary S$400 p.a.
- Registered Office from S$10 p.m.
- Nominee Service S$300 p.m.
- Accounting Service from S$100 p.m.
- Tax Service from S$300
- Financial Report from S$500
- Other Services
Every business establishment is required by law to maintain the accounting records in compliance with the Singapore Companies Act and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
An increasing number of companies are finding it more efficient and cost-effective to outsource accounting services rather than having their own in-house accounting department, doing all accounting work, a large part of which is transactional and repetitive in nature. Outsourcing frees up valuable staffing resources in order that companies may focus on their core business.
By using our services, you can focus on what you do best and at the same time enjoy the following: -
- No need to purchase equipment
- No need to purchase software
- No software maintenance costs
- No need to pay full time staff salary, CPF and staff benefits (sick leave, annual leave, bonus etc)
- Eliminate problem associated with staff turnover and thus ensure continuity of accounting service
ASSURANCE OF COMPLIANCE
- Our pool of specialists trained on technical matters
- Experienced and qualified staff
As Per Bank Statement
|less than 10||200||600||1,200|
|*For reference only**|
THE ABOVE CHARGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Setting up accounts codes for respective income, expenses, equity, assets and liabilities for the purpose of bookkeeping of Company transactions
- Transaction entries into the accounting program
- Generating financial documents such as:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Bank reconciliation
- Fixed Asset Register
- Preparation of Goods and Service Tax (GST) schedule to support the completion and submission of GST Return (GST Form5) to the Comptroller of GST.
- monthly book-keeping: 1 weeks
- quarterly or annual book-keeping: 2-4 weeks
- Bank statements, cheque butts, bank credit/debit advice
- Sales invoices and credit notes and Delivery Orders, if any
- Official Receipts, if any
- Payment vouchers and paid suppliers invoices
- Unpaid suppliers invoices and delivery orders, if any
Other accounting documents may be required depending on the nature of business.